Applications are invited for the above post. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and well qualified Teacher of Technology (including Product Design and Engineering) to join Haywood Academy, part of the City Learning Trust.
We are looking for an NQT or experienced teacher to join the Technology Faculty within the Academy to contribute to the growth of this important area. You will have the chance to teach across the 11-19 spectrum and help all of our Academies on their journey to become ‘great’ schools. You will have enjoyed a range of experiences and will be committed to raising standards in a child centered manner – being able to inspire young people to be the best that they can be.
If you want to work in a Multi Academy Trust where you can make a real difference to young peoples’ life chances, while working in a partnership of Academies that are committed to cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential, then this post is just right for you. In return, you will be supported and encouraged to develop further and enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the City Learning Trust.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3-19 partnership of Academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- has vision, energy and enthusiasm for teaching and learning,
- is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes,
- is an inspirational and ambitious teacher with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- is committed to raising standards for all students,
- is committed to securing and driving excellence for students
- is child centred,
- is committed to their own development and,
- is a team player.
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an excellent Academy with a talented and committed team of staff,
- a dynamic and thriving Academy student body who deserve the best,
- the support and shared purpose of the wider staff team,
- commitment to your professional development and growth,
- a competitive salary structure,
- excellent career opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of personalised professional learning and development and,
- national and international networking opportunities.
Closing Date: Midday on Friday, 18th October 2019
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Amy Fox, HR Advisor, who will arrange such (01782 853535). Application forms for this post are available from Amy Fox or the City Learning Trust and Academy websites. It would be helpful if the letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. You may, if you wish, submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.