Are you an ambitious and talented Technology teacher who wants to teach in our vibrant, high achieving and multicultural school? If appointed, you will be part of a successful department with an enthusiastic team of highly committed teachers working towards excellence.
The successful applicant will be a talented, innovative practitioner with a passion for technology. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Lealands High School provides a dynamic, friendly and vibrant environment where support, training and development for all staff is a priority. Both our staff and students experience a supportive and caring atmosphere, which encourages high standards and expectations for success.
- A generous relocation package
- Access to our sports equipment and facilities including swimming pool and gym
- Opportunities for paid lunch duties
- Staff laptop with remote access to school systems
- Access to a wider community of schools through our partnership with Luton Futures and Lea Springs
- Professional development programme and opportunities to study for a Masters degree
- Excellent location on the northern edge of Luton within walking distance to Leagrave train station (to London/Bedford) and airport links to destinations throughout Europe
Interested applicants should visit the school website www.lealands.luton.sch.uk or email – email@example.com for further details and for an application form.
Visits from prospective applicants are welcome and can be arranged by contacting Ms Buxton (Heads PA) on 01582 611600.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice fluently in spoken English.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th March 2018
Interview date: w/b Monday 26th March 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools