The successful candidate will contribute to the planning and teaching across the suite of technology subjects at Key Stage 3 and 4 alongside the opportunity to deliver A level, though we are able to offer flexibility as to final timetable dependent upon experience and specialism. The successful candidate will have the energy, enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to the collaborative nature of the Technology Faculty.
We are seeking to appoint a colleague with a passionate commitment to the teaching of Technology subjects, a belief that all children can succeed and a creative approach to implementing teaching and learning strategies that support achievement. In summary, we are looking to appoint a professional who:
• is an excellent teacher, and committed to further professional development
• is passionate about technology within the curriculum and believes that all children can succeed
• has an instinctive understanding of learning processes and teaching and learning strategies
• is committed to teamwork, organisation skills and accountability, within a supportive framework •
is committed to the ethos of our school
• is enthusiastic and experienced in applying new technologies and smart materials to further students learning and outcomes.