Teacher of the Deaf - full time or part time considered
What can we offer you?
- Children at the heart of this warm, friendly school.
- A staff team who are supportive and committed to the best outcomes for all pupils.
- An inlcusive values-based ethos and a great team.
What do we need?
- A qualified teacher of the deaf OR
- An excellent mainstream teacher who would like to work with deaf children and is willing to do the mandatory qualification.
Closing date 18.05.18 Interviews will be held on 24.05.18
Visits are highly recommended and warmly welcomed. To make arrangements contact Mr. R. Ash, Deputy Head Teacher to make an appointment on 020 8270 4909.
Please email the school office for an application form and further details at email@example.com.
The council operates a no smoking policy and offers a smoke free enviornment
" This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an enhanced disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants"