An Exciting Opportunity to Join an Innovative Multi-Academy Trust (MAT)
Greater Manchester Academies Trust is seeking to appoint talented, ambitious staff to work alongside our existing committed and creative colleagues. Our commitment to equal opportunities is reflected in all aspects of academy life - we welcome young people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs.
If you would like to work in a modern, innovative building that is inspirational in design and focused on learning and teaching and you are ambitious, eager to develop your career, a teacher who is not afraid to do things differently then read on....
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
· Outstanding teaching skills.
· The ability and drive to ensure all students make excellent progress.
· High work ethic and flexibility to make a positive contribution.
· Excellent team-work skills.
In return we can offer:
· Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across the Trust.
· Central location with excellent transport links.
· Superb, new buildings with a flexible and creative ICT – rich working environment.
· A paid ‘flexi-day’ to be taken in term-time.
· Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress.
· Access to onsite gym.
· Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professionals.
· Comprehensive package of continuing professional development in a trust with a superb track-record for staff and leadership development.
· An innovative approach to teaching and learning which embraces creativity and welcomes new ideas.
To apply your supporting statement should be no more than 2 side of A4, font size 11 and should reference you meet the criteria on the Job Description/Person Specification.
Part time working will be considered and un-qualified but experienced candidates may apply for a 'tutor' role
Closing date: 9am Thursday 20th July 2017
Interviews: Friday 21st of July 2017
Greater Manchester Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure for a Regulated Activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.