ISA Wuhan Wenhua School is a member of ISA International Education Group. Our campus will open in August 2022 and will be the largest educational project in central China and located in the beautiful city of Wuhan, our campus is laid out on 28 acres of prime land beside the famous Yangtze River. The campus will comprise two separate K-12 schools. This will enhance a broad education enabling students not only to have a truly international educational experience but also to receive a rich Chinese language and culture education. The site will boast state-of-the-art facilities including an Olympic-sized swimming pool and two athletics tracks. The campus will also enjoy a multi-purpose sport building, outdoor pitches, tennis courts, a dedicated Performing and Visual Arts Centre, Auditorium and Lecture Theatres. ISA prides itself in creating world-class accommodation facilities that will be used to full effect to ensure every boarder receives a meaningful holistic education. Students’ boarding facilities will be finished off to the highest standards.
We are inviting high potential candidates of Arts Teacher to join the founding team to start in August 2022.
- Inspiring students to learn.
- Ensuring the creativity and high quality of teaching and learning of the class, assisted by a teaching assistant.
- Sharing responsibilities for curriculum development, display, performances, trips and organizing some aspects of special events.
- Fostering a caring atmosphere and showing commitment to the well-being and social and academic progress of each pupil.
- University degree with major in Visual Arts and a recognized teacher qualification (such as B.Ed, M.Ed, PGCE/PDCE)
- High Proficiency in English;
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in mainstream school setting, ideally with experience in an international educational setting
- Experience in teaching second language learners
- Strong knowledge and/or experience in IB curriculum framework
- Curriculum development knowledge
- Be inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning
- Be collaborative and able to work as part of a team
Interested candidates can click "Quick Apply" or register at our school recruitment website below will be processed in priority:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or online interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Head of School/Principal or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
Opening in mid-2022, ISA Wuhan International School will provide an international (IB) curriculum to students holding foreign passports. The school will offer boarding in order to provide an education option to families across the greater Wuhan metro...