Full time (part time applicants welcome).
We are seeking a dedicated and inspiring teacher to join our team, who
- a good understanding of progression and learning in KS2
- high expectations of teaching and learning
- good classroom management and organisation
- an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning
- a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential
- a commitment to work closely as a team member
- the ability to be a reflective practitioner committed to development of your own professional development and that of the school as a whole.
As part of the Samuel Ward Academy Trust, we offer:
- partnerships with other local schools
- a commitment to developing you as a professional teacher
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk
Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to
participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme)
- a supportive working environment.
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, you are welcome to contact Lisa Tweed, Headteacher. Tel: (01638) 663214. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an application pack, email Joy Griffiths, Director of HR:
Closing date: 24 October 2017.
Interview date: 30 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children,
young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers
to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Samuel Ward Academy Trust - welcoming diversity.