St Peter’s Church of England Middle School is a thriving, popular and progressive school located in historic Old Windsor. We have just been awarded Ofsted “Good” status and are very proud of our achievements.
We are looking to appoint a passionate outstanding Teacher or Co-ordinator of Science with an opportunity to become a leading specialist, sharing their expertise and supporting the professional development of others.
This is a 0.6 position, but full time position may be available for the right candidate.
We are looking for individuals who:
• be an excellent classroom teacher
• have high expectations of all pupils
• are committed to raising attainment and achievement
• be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate students
• have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
• is an effective leader of people and change management
In return we can offer you:
• Strong, supportive leadership, who will scaffold you in your progression to middle leadership
• Internal training programmes developed by The Schools Trust
• The opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
• A recognised and strong commitment to professional development.
You will work with students aged 9-13 years (Year 5 -8); however there are opportunities to becoming a leading practitioner sharing your expertise and supporting the professional development of others.
This is a magical age group to teach and we have the privilege of building effective long-lasting foundations for lifelong learning. We are part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) which enables us to offer a wide range of networking and developmental opportunities across multiple schools within the Multi-Academy trust.
We encourage you to visit us to see how you can contribute to our school development and student progress and attainment.
Please apply using the application form from our website www.stpetersceschool.org or contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Ravi Matharu by Email: email@example.com
Or call the school office on 01753 866253
St Peter’s Church of England Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced CRB disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.