Teacher or Head of Physics
CPS (outer London) (TLR 4,399) 2b
Applications from NQTs are welcome
We wish to appoint an inspirational curriculum leader to our very successful team from Apr/Sept 2018. Our historic school now enters another exciting phase of our development as we prepare for our first intake of girls as we celebrate 160 years of first class education.
The position would ideally suit someone with the following qualities.
- Ambitious with aspirations to become a senior leader.
- Well qualified and inspirational classroom practitioner able to deliver high quality lessons.
- Understand how to facilitate good levels of student progress.
- A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The ability to teach, if necessary, to A-Level standard.
If this is you, the school can offer: -
- Wellbeing support through an external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- The opportunity to help re-shape the curriculum.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- An excellent and productive relationship between pupils and teachers.
- A friendly and happy environment for teachers to ‘feel at home’ within.
Christ's College Finchley is one of the fastest improving schools in the UK and has won five SSAT awards for excellent progress and attainment over the last 3 years.
For an electronic application pack, please visit the schools website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager.
References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 20/1/2018