Teacher - PPA Cover
From January 2020
Do you have the skills to teach the children of today and leaders of tomorrow?
Albemarle is a dynamic and thriving primary school with a creative approach to education. Are you an exemplary teacher with a proven record of raising achievement? Can you make a significant contribution to Albemarle’s on-going success?
We are looking for a talented, innovative and dedicated teacher to join our ever increasing team. The successful candidate will:
• Be innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor environment
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively
• Recognise and value the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
• A caring and supportive whole school community, culturally diverse and inclusive
• A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
• Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A commitment to your professional development
We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact the school on 020 8788 3170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to the school. CVs are not accepted. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: Friday 6th December 2019 at 12.00 noon
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.