St Joseph’s Regional College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College aims to provide a learning and teaching model for 1000 students of striving for excellence, your personal best. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Part Time Temporary (30 hours per week) for 2020 school year
To be considered for this role, the applicant should address the following criteria:
● Provide assistance in the implementation of learning and teaching strategies for an individual student, groups of students or class, including students with special needs and recognised disabilities
● Experience in working collaboratively with teaching staff to implement, develop and provide a creative learning environment
● Assist students is all aspects of the curriculum, including the College structured Work Place Learning Program
● Ability to successfully implement and document progress regarding individual and/or small groupsupport
● Certificate III in Education Support, preferred
● Hold a First Aid Certificate, including Anaphylaxis
● Hold a NSW Working with Children Check
● Any other duties as directed by the Principal or supervisor
Applications should include resume, contact details of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Written applications should be emailed to:
St Joseph’s Regional College
Telephone: (02) 5525 4100
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 18th November 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
St Joseph’s Regional College is part of the Diocese of Lismore and one of the St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/