McAuley Catholic College - GRAFTON
Diocese of Lismore
McAuley Catholic College, St Joseph’s and St Mary’s Primary are schools that strive to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and developed. McAuley Catholic College, St Joseph’s and St Mary’s Primary are places where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice, and where the learning outcomes of every student are improved.
Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following Teaching position:
Full Time Temporary SCIENCE TEACHER Junior / Senior Science, Primary Industries (Agriculture) for the 2019 school year.
You will be required to:
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
- Acknowledge and accept that your work in schools is part of the mission of the Catholic Church
- Uphold the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church in Catholic Education
- Avoid any influence on students that is not consistent with such mission, teachings or ethos
- Incorporation of ICT into pedagogy is desirable.
- address Qualifications in a specialised faculty in application
- must hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full registration with NESA
- must register with the Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Office
The successful applicant will be a committed Christian who worships weekly in their local Christian community.
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to:
Mark O'Farrell | Principal
McAuley Catholic College
Locked Bag 521,Grafton NSW 2460
t: 02 6643 1434 | f: 02 6643 2137
Applications must be received by 4.00pm 19 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website