We are seeking a teacher with combinations of the following teaching areas:
- Health and Physical Education,
Primary Teachers welcomed to apply.
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- appropriate qualifications and experience,
- effective communication skills,
- an ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents,
- an ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices,
- and a clear understanding of the new Australian Curriculum.
For more information on the role and eligibility requirements, please review the attached documents below.
Seton College is a contemporary Catholic, coeducational Secondary College situated in Mount Gravatt East catering for more than 270 students. The College promotes the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional development of students with a focus on providing personalised, vocationally driven education, particularly in the key areas of literacy and numeracy. At Seton, every student is known by name, respected as an individual, and valued as part of a tight-knit community.
Benefits of working at Seton College include opportunity to make a difference in the life of a student, smaller class sizes, work for a values-based organisation, ongoing Professional Learning opportunities, and competitive remuneration.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2020 school year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: James Taylor - Assistant Principal
Contact Telephone Number: 07 32915333
Contact Email: email@example.com
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Role Description - Seton Teacher Opens in new window