• Full time - Permanent - Start in April 2022 with the possibility of starting sooner
• Full time - Fixed term for 1 year to cover maternity leave. Required from February 2022
We are a small Catholic primary school with just over 150 children, based in Caversham Park Village, Reading.
Our children are well-behaved and enthusiastic about learning and their parents are supportive and helpful. We have a very active Parent Staff Association which regularly organises community and fundraising events to support the school.
Our classrooms are spacious and fitted with interactive smartboards - we also have laptops and chrome books which can be used in the classrooms. We have a lovely big playground and a small forest area which can be used as an outdoor classroom. Our library is well-stocked.
St. Martin’s is a busy, happy place with lots going on, including an award-winning Glee Club!
We can offer you:
• small class sizes meaning that you can concentrate on the children as individuals
• excellent behaviour so that you can focus on teaching and learning
• a friendly supportive staff team
• more formal support through a school mentor and access to the Reading ECT induction scheme if appropriate
• opportunities to broaden your experience through visits to and shared training with our federated school, St. Anne’s
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office.
To request an application form please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5544 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application packs are also available from our school website www.stmartinscaversham.co.uk
To apply, please complete the application form and return to email@example.com
Closing date. Friday 17th December 2021
Interviews date TBC
St Martin’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level.
Equal opportunities for all