Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES.com are actively recruiting for Teachers to work on a flexible basis across a school for moderate learning, behavioural difficulties and Autism.
This is a role that would be suitable for an NQT who is looking to gain further SEND experience or indeed an experienced Teacher looking for a role but does not want to commit to a permanent position.
- Applicants must be flexible and confident Teaching and leading classes of up to 10 students in an SEND setting.
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week (Mon-Fri 8:30–16:30)
- Applicants must be able to work in the Durham area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development
- Free of charge access to over 20 accredited online training courses via EduCare
- Dedicated team that work with our staff to place them in schools and locations that suit their needs
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague and they successfully work their first day
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- We are an agency that won't charge your school or provision a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career