An excellent opportunity has arisen at our outstanding school in Oxford that caters for, educates and nurtures children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH).
This is an exciting position that will suit a relevantly experienced and qualified teacher who has a passion for educating children with special needs.
Prior to applying, please consider the following.
• An experienced, qualified and effective teacher?
• Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
• Organised and a good communicator?
• Committed to inclusion?
• Creative and inspirational?
• Committed to developing yourself and others?
• Friendly, hardworking and motivated?
• Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
• Hard working, assertive, resilient and dedicated?
• Work under pressure when faced with challenging behaviours?
• Sustain the highest levels of quality?
• Show resilience in both mentally and physically demanding situations?
• Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
• Share ideas and expertise?
• Work in a supportive team?
• Detach yourself from personal or inappropriate pupil comments?