An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and passionate Teacher to join our Education Team at Kisimul School Woodstock in Surbiton, Surrey.
Kisimul School Woodstock is an Independent Special School, supported by residential children’s homes and day placements. Our school is part of Kisimul Group Ltd, who are a national provider of care and education for young people with severe learning disabilities, autism spectrum condition and behaviours that challenge.
As well as working alongside an experienced team of teaching and support staff, you will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team of Psychology, Speech and Language and Occupational Therapists. Facilities include spacious grounds, a modern suite of well-equipped classrooms, gym, swimming pool and sensory rooms.
- An experienced, qualified and effective teacher?
- Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
- A good communicator?
- Committed to engaging learning for all abilities and overcoming barriers for learning?
- Creative and inspirational?
- Committed to developing yourself and others?
- Friendly, hardworking and motivated?
- Willing to learn and focus on your own professional development?
- Hard working, assertive, resilient and dedicated?
- Still pursue engagement when faced with challenging behaviours?
- Sustain the highest levels of quality?
- Show resilience in both mentally and physically demanding situations?
- Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
- Share ideas and expertise?
For your hard work and commitment, you’ll receive a competitive salary and pension scheme. Additional staff benefits include; employee assistance programme, cycle to work schemes, cyclical internal / external training programme, a comprehensive induction and opportunity for further progression within Kisimul Woodstock or the wider Kisimul Group of Schools.
Kisimul is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For further information about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.