Early Years and Year 3 Teaching Positions (potential for Early Years or KS2 Leadership with TLR payment)
Are you a brilliant teacher, who has high expectations and recognises the importance of nurturing a love of learning?
Burstow is a happy two form entry village primary school in Smallfield, Surrey. We are a friendly school with a great team ethos working together to achieve high standards in school whilst still having time for fun and enjoyment!
We are looking for enthusiastic & highly motivated teachers to join our friendly team, starting 1st September 2017. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
There is the potential for the right candidate to take on the Early Years or KS2 Lead with a TLR2 payment. A relocation allowance of £2000 may also be available.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we develop real life learning through our new Forest School area and caring for our chickens and other animals.
We can offer you:
- Hardworking and well behaved children who are eager to learn;
- A team of inspiring teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning;
- Supportive parents and governors;
- A well-resourced environment where every child does matter;
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence;
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
We actively encourage visits to our wonderful school to see just how special our children are and to meet our team. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment on 01342 842010.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as shortlisted candidates may be interviewed before the closing date.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 30th June