St Patrick’s Primary School, Walcha
Temporary Part-time 0.8 FTE
Applications are invited from fully qualified K-6 Primary teachers to fill the above position at St Patrick’s Primary School, Walcha.
The position commences on 28 January 2020 and concludes on 18 December 2020.
● Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
● Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
● Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
● Ability to teach Religious Education;
● Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
● Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
● An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
● Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
● Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the position contact Belinda Burton, Principal, on (02) 6777 2328 or email email@example.com
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/.
Applications, including a letter of application addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability are to be emailed to the Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3pm 15 November 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.