Due to expanding student numbers, we have a fantastic opportunity for outstanding practitioners who want to make a difference and be part of an inspiring and creative team delivering high quality teaching to every student whilst working in partnership with families and the school community.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you have a knowledge and passion in any of the following areas:-
- Religious Education
- Art & Design Technology
- Performing Arts
- Vocational Opportunities
- Personal Social Development
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of a team working for outstanding outcomes for our students we would very much like to hear from you.
In return we can offer:
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of teaching & learning.
- Excellent supportive staff committed to achieving exceptionally high standards.
- Continuous Professional Development Opportunities and Career progression.
- Welcoming friendly community providing opportunity to work with a fantastic group of young people.
Parking is available on site as well as nearby access to both train (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines) and bus services.
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to an enhanced DBS. Pield Heath House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.