St Joseph’s Primary School – Warialda
Teacher - Temporary part-time 0.4 FTE
Applications are invited from fully qualified teachers to fill the above position St Joseph’s Primary School, Warialda. The position commences on 22 July 2019 and concludes on 20 December 2019.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching and be willing to contribute positively as a committed member of a Professional Learning Community;
- Working with Children Check Clearance.
For an information package contact the Principal, Mr Joe Dimech on (02) 6729 1328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A ‘Teacher Application Form’ must be obtained from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/ . Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Teacher Application Form’ form will not be accepted.
Please email or post application to Mr Joe Dimech, Principal, St Joseph’s Primary School, PO Box 92, WARIALDA NSW 2402 or email email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3 pm Friday 24 May 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.