Would you like to be part of an ‘outstanding’ Church School team who aim to inspire and encourage our children to believe in their ability to succeed through learning? If you want to be a part of a school that is setting standards and pushing boundaries within teaching and learning, then we would like to hear from you!
The governors are seeking to appoint an imaginative, inspirational and highly enthusiastic class teacher to help us build on the school’s expansion, rapid successes and its continued progression to OFSTED grading outstanding. This exciting role would be suitable to all teachers, both newly qualified and those more experienced. The position is a permanent appointment, subject to the relevant probationary period.
We are seeking candidates who:
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
• Have proven high standards of teaching and learning.
• Are self-motivated and show initiative.
• Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
• Have a sense of humour.
In return, we offer:
• A friendly, hard-working and motivated team of staff and governors.
• A commitment to support your career development with enhanced development and training to meet the high expectations of the children.
• A full NQT support programme.
• Exceptional resources and IT support, including interactive LCD, Ipad, Macbook Air, Apple TV and 1:1 Ipads across the school.
• A school that has ‘Apple Accredited Status’ and is the South Lincolnshire Regional Training Centre.
• Outstanding children with excellent behaviour.
• A swimming pool that allows our children to exceed national averages for KS2 swimming.
• An opportunity to be the best.
Our school is seeking to appoint a primary school teacher within either, KS1 or KS2, who wants to be part of our journey to become an outstanding school. This teaching appointment will challenge and test all teaching candidates and our ongoing internal support will enable the successful teacher to reach their potential and maximize their teaching abilities.
Main Pay Scale with the potential for other payments to meet enhanced teacher training and development offered. Newly qualified teacher are also encouraged to apply and equally teachers wishing to progress with leadership commitments.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school and its website are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date – Monday 30th April 2018
Interviews to be conducted on or around Wednesday, 9th May 2018
Start date 1st September 2018 or before if available
Please visit our website to find out more about our school ethos and values.
Application forms and supporting documents can be downloaded from the school’s website at http://www.whaplodeprimary.co.uk/news/vacancy.html
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.