Pheasant Bank Academy are seeking to appoint a Teacher with TLR 2A for September 2019, to teach pupils across the full age and ability of Key Stage 2 in order to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
• Can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly
• An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff?
We can offer you:
• An exciting vision for the future
• Good professional development opportunities
• Wonderful staff, children and parents
• An opportunity to contribute to the continued success of our Academy
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact the academy on 01302 868252 if you would like to arrange a visit.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk
Closing Date: 20th May 2019
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.