HEADTEACHER: MR N CONDLIFFE
DENTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
TEACHER(S) OF PE, MALE AND FEMALE
Do you want to work for a ‘Good’ school in an exciting PE Department that prides itself on the support and development of all staff?
We are a rapidly improving and popular school. We had our most recent Ofsted inspection in October 2015 and we were judged as being ‘Good’. Read the report by clicking here.
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified and enthusiastic teacher of PE to teach the subject over KS3 and KS4 and work within our LEP (Learning Enrichment Partnership) Primary Schools. This is an exciting time for our college and we welcome applications from dynamic practitioners.
The ideal candidate will:
● Be an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher of PE;
● Have a varied knowledge and experience of traditional and non traditional physical activities;
● Be committed to continually improving their teaching and learning;
● Be committed to our ethos of high expectations and no excuses;
● Have the belief that every student can be successful;
● Have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
In return we offer:
● A professional, supportive and dynamic PE department;
● A personalised approach to your continuing professional development;
● A supportive and inclusive staff environment;
● High quality leadership development opportunities;
● State of the art buildings and facilities.
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced practitioners.
Visits to our College are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mr J Day to arrange this.
Further details and an application form are available from either; Helen Kenyon, Office Manager, our College website www.dentoncommunitycollege.org.uk or Tameside Council Jobs’ website www.yourcounciljobs.co.uk.
Please return the application form directly to College, using the recruitment email address or postal address, ensuring you complete the section on how you meet the Selection Criteria using no more than 1500 words.
Closing date: 3rd May 2017 at 12 noon.
Denton Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Denton Community College is a member of the A+ Trust which is a collaboration of seven schools and a sixth form who are working together to support one another in their endeavour to provide the best possible educational experience for the young people of Tameside”