Permanent Teaching and Learning Assistants
Pay Scale 3
Immanuel and St Andrew C of E Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs. B. Grehan
Immanuel and St Andrew C of E Primary School is a highly respected, over-subscribed, diverse and thriving Primary school set in the heart of Streatham. Our vision, fondly known as “The Immanuel Way” is to prepare children for life-long learning whilst valuing the uniqueness of every child and providing for their needs. We are committed to high academic standards, high expectations and high aspirations which drives our belief in “Excellence for all. Excellence from all.” We would welcome an application from interested candidates who wish to become part of the ‘Immanuel’ family.
We can offer:
• Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
• A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
• Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
• Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
• To work under the direct instruction of teaching/senior staff, usually in the classroom with the teacher, to support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
You will have experience of:
• Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
• Be committed, and able, to raise standards of children’s learning and attainment.
• Be able to support the learning and well-being of children with special educational needs.
• Keep clear planning and assessment records and be able to feedback confidently about children’s progress.
• Be proactive, energetic, effective and flexible.
• Be an excellent play facilitator and playground supervisor.
• Making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Mrs. Janet Morgan Smith on email@example.com
Closing Date for the receipt of completed application forms: Wednesday 16th October 2019 at 12.00pm.
Short listing Date: Friday 18th October 2019
Interview Date: Week beginning 28th October 2019
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs. J. Morgan Smith marked confidential
Immanuel and St Andrew Primary School