Full Time and Permanent
MPS/UPS + TLR 2B (£4656)
Appointment Date: As soon as possible
A recruitment and retention point of £4,000 over two years will be awarded to an exceptional candidate
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, motivated and experienced teacher to join our effective and supportive Mathematics department to lead and develop Key Stage 3.
Kingsbury Green Academy, which is part of the successful Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust, opened its doors for the first time on the 5th of September 2019. We are an ambitious, forward thinking 11-18 years Academy situated in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Calne in Wiltshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed colleague who will:
- Be an effective and innovative teacher
- Raise achievement through high quality teaching and learning in Mathematics
- Be passionate about teaching Mathematics and Numeracy and have significant evidence of exam success
- Have a good understanding of how data supports and enhances student progress and achievement
- Be an enthusiastic professional committed to providing our students with an outstanding education
- Be able to inspire commitment and enthusiasm for Mathematics in all Key Stages.
- Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development
For further information and an application form, please visit the vacancies section of our website @ www.kingsburygreenacademy.com. For any other queries, please phone the school reception on 01249 818100 to speak to Debbie Tillyer, PA to Senior Leadership Team.
Closing date for receipt of applications
9am Tuesday 25th February 2020
Wednesday 4th March 2020
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.