We are looking to appoint a Teaching and Learning Assistant to our school family from September 2017
Teaching and Learning Assistant
35 hours per week, Term time only + 5 training days
Fixed Term (One Year – with a view to be made permanent)
£15,445 - £16,245 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 3
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Work Pattern: 08:30 – 16:00 (30 mins for lunch)
Start Date: September 2017
Field End Junior School is a unique and special place to work where the staff is a wonderful group of people who arrive each morning ready to give their best to every child. The School has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant and innovative vision.
The successful candidate will support children in class as well as deliver intervention programmes for individual and groups of children across the key stage.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
· Is enthusiastic, well organised and flexible; able to adapt
· Is dedicated to provide the very best education for their pupils
· Has a desire to promote high standards of pupil achievement
· Is committed to inclusive education
· Has a good sense of humour
We, in return, will offer:
· Support, guidance and training for continued professional development
· The opportunity to support well behaved and motivated children
· A friendly, dedicated and experienced team
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 020 8866 8752.
CLOSING DATE: 23 June 2017 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: w/c 03 July 2017
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.