Teaching and Learning Assistant
Hours of work: 32.5hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade C £14,527 per annum plus access to LGPS
Closing Date: Sunday 21st March 23.59pm
Interview Date: asap after closing date
Start date: 19th April 2021
Due to our outstanding school expanding further, we are excited to announce that we are looking for a Teaching and Learning Assistant wishing to pursue a career in teaching, to work alongside the classroom teachers in our high performing and aspirant school. As the role will initially be based across our Early Years including our Nursery class (2-year-old children) and Key Stage One classes, we are seeking skilled members of staff to join our team. Therefore, it is essential to have key knowledge across both the Early Years Framework and Key Stage One.
Applicants must have Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths GCSE, a good level of spoken English, be a good team member and be able to develop positive behaviour strategies with children. Preferably, applicants will have Qualified Teacher Status (or a degree if they aspire to train to be a teacher in the future). As a high performing school, we are able to provide you with excellent opportunities to develop further.
In addition, we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking, creative practitioners, able to motivate pupils.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding practitioner
• have experience or a good working knowledge of Early Years and Key Stage One
• have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
• be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the school's future success
• be able to work as part of a friendly and supportive team
• be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others
Please note that GCSE English and Maths A* - C (or equivalent) is required for this role and certificates will need to be produced at interview.
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children in its care; any successful appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
To apply please press QUICK APPLY on right hand side
Ernesettle Community School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years