Teaching And Learning Assistant (required for one year)
£16,107 per annum
36 hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks)
Required for October 2017
Sacred Heart is a vibrant two form Catholic inner city primary school. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed teaching assistant to join our friendly, welcoming team of staff in the Early Years. Our children are lively and a pleasure to teach, they will welcome you wholeheartedly to the Sacred Heart community.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teaching assistant with a clear commitment to supporting the learning and progress of our youngest pupils.
• Have a knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
• Have secure subject knowledge with literacy and numeracy skills in particular.
• Be able to communicate clearly with young children
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively within the early years team and the wider school community.
• Be fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
In return we can offer:
• A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working
• A proactive and enthusiastic early years staff team dedicated to learning.
• Well behaved and motivated children
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date 22 September 2017 (at noon)
“The Federation of Sacred Heart and St Marys Primary School We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
“The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.”
Sacred Heart Primary School Este Road, Battersea London, SW11 2TD.
Tel no: 020 7223 5611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site address: www. sacredheartschoolbattersea.co.uk
Executive Head Teacher: Mr J. Brading The Federation Of Sacred Heart And St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea