We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Teaching and Learning Assistant to join our highly committed and professional team at Senior Boys. The successful applicant will work as part of the Learning Development Department in supporting and including students with learning difficulties and disabilities in mainstream classes.
This is a permanent post working Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4:00pm, when the school is in session. However, for the right candidates, we would consider the possibility of a part-time post through a job-share.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Experienced working with children, in a classroom setting, ideally in a similar role and with children at secondary age.
• Educated to a good standard: English and Maths GCSE A-C grade.
• Highly organised and have good IT skills.
• An enthusiastic team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all, you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return, we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please). Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Tuesday 12 November 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but maybe submitted as additional supporting documentation.