The Bulwell Academy is an 11-18 academy serving families in and around the Bulwell area of Nottingham. We have recently become part of the family of schools that make up the Creative Education Trust and are on an exciting journey to raise standards and ensure we do all that is needed to help the young people we serve succeed; they deserve a great education, and we’re committed to delivering it!
We are seeking a Teaching & Learning Lead for Science to manage and supervise teaching, learning and interventions, primarily for the subject area. The post holder will also assist the VP for Teaching Learning in the development of the Teaching & Learning strategy across the Academy, including delivering CPD.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that students experience an educational programme that is personalised to their particular needs, identified through a robust assessment system
- Raise standards of student achievement within the Science faculty, accepting appropriate levels of responsibility and accountability for student outcomes
- Support the Academy Improvement Leader in the monitoring and evaluation of the quality of teaching and learning within Science
- Support the Academy Improvement Leader in ensuring that teaching and learning across the faculty is of a consistently high standard and provides challenge and excitement.
Applications are encouraged from ambitious and experienced Science teachers who share our vision and belief that all children have the right to have access to the highest quality education. We require highly committed educationalists who believe passionately about making a difference to the life of every student; in return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive career package.
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.
The Bulwell Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Expect the Best
The Bulwell Academy is proud of its heritage yet is firmly placed in the 21st century. We aim to provide an education tailored around each of our students to ensure they are ready to progress towards their future as successful 2...