Teaching & Learning Lead in Science
(TLR negotiable including a £2,000 bonus for the successful applicant who applies directly to the school).
“Leaders have created a welcoming, motivating and supportive atmosphere in the school.” OFSTED 2017
We are looking for a qualified, full time teacher of Science to join our vibrant school from September 2018. The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading the improvement of teaching and learning in Science. This would include a focus on Pupil Premium and SEN students.
The Radcliffe offers the opportunity to work as a Teaching and Learning Lead in Science:
· In a Science Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
· With fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
· Within a diligent team of excellent scientists who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
· In teaching, researching, developing and examining sciences at GCSE and A Level.
· Working with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
· With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
· Committed to high quality science teaching and learning, and working with organisations such as the IOP to continuously drive standards forward.
· Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
· The opportunity to develop your career.
· Committed to creating outstanding student experiences in Science learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making The Radcliffe School outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, on 01908 682 289 or go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk or more information about the post and an application form. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.