We have an outstanding and ambitious vision - do you?
The Directors are seeking to appoint two Teaching and Learning Leads who shares our vision of outstanding outcomes and progress for all pupils within a caring and supportive environment. We are strengthening provision across our Trust in Maths for all pupils. Our Trust is newly formed and has strong commitment and vision to grow. We currently comprise of St Edmund’s Academy and Blenheim Park Academy.
Our new successful candidate will:
- Work across the academies within our Trust.
- Work with all teachers and leaders.
- Form part of the team that supported teachers who are new to the profession.
- Support the further development of the Trust Maths curriculum to enhance learning further.
- Develop and enhance CPD which impact on pupil attainment and progress
In return we offer you:
- Children who are encouraged to achieve their full potential in all areas of the academy life.
- Teachers who strive to ensure the progress and achievement of every pupil.
- A highly capable and dedicated senior leadership team.
- Forward thinking and proactive directors whose aim is to be at the forefront of academy status.
- A strong supportive team across 2 academies who work collaboratively, openly and at a pace to help all staff to do the best possible for all pupils.
Relocation expenses may be considered.
Visits to the academy are encouraged. Please contact Janet McGahren (Finance Manager) at St Edmund’s Academy on 01553 772018.
For further information and an application pack please email: email@example.com
Closing date: 26 April 2017 (4pm)
Interview date: 5 May 2017
The Ad Meliora Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Ad Meliora Trust
St. Edmund's Academy
Tel: 01553 772018
Blenheim Park Academy
Tel: 01485 528368