Part-time Teaching Assistant / MDSA required to start as soon as possible - term time only
Oare CofE Primary School is a small, welcoming school in a lovely village setting. We are proud of our school, the children and our surroundings.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is interested in the process of learning.
• Is interested in their own development and learning.
• Enjoys working with children.
• Is calm, organised and flexible.
• Can employ strategies as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
• Can work collaboratively as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
• Shows integrity and confidentiality.
• Can enthuse and motivate children.
• Has a GCSE pass in English and Math (or equivalent).
• Experience of a previous role working with children is desirable.
In return we offer:
• A warm, professional workplace where everyone is valued.
• Motivated, engaged and willing learners.
• Staff who are excited about their work and who possess great team spirit
• A strong commitment to your on-going professional development
Hours: 10 hrs per week TA / 5 hrs per week MDSA
Salary: £9.74 per hr TA / £9.18 per hr MDSA
Contract: Fixed Term until 22 July 2020
Closing Date for Applications: Sunday 23 February 2020
Interview Date: w/c 24 February 2020 TBC
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact Claire Evans in the office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01672 562256
Visit the Excalibur website for more information.
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.