Oak Academy is a rapidly improving school, providing quality first teaching and learning to approximately 900 students, including 120 in our growing Sixth Form.
We have undergone significant changes since the arrival of new Leadership in summer 2016, supported by our HMI Visit in November which recognised that “an impressive start has been made in our drive to improve standards.” We are now looking to appoint like-minded, outstanding colleagues who are key to the continued growth and development of our school.
37 hours per week Term Time plus 2 weeks
Salary Scale: Grade 3 points 13 – 16 (FTE £16,491 - £17,419 pro rata for Term Time)
Oak Academy are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is required to assist and support pupils across the curriculum, adapting lessons and resources to meet the needs of the pupils as appropriate.
· An opportunity to be part of an exceptional, fast developing organisation.
· Superb support from a successful, highly strategic Leadership Team.
· The perfect location: Bournemouth sits between the New Forest and World Heritage Jurassic Coastline.
The successful candidate will:
· Positively progress the pupils’ educational and personal development.
· Be passionate about improving outcomes for students.
· Be resilient to the challenges of school improvement.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with all levels of experience.
Safeguarding and protecting our children and young people from harm is central to the Federation’s ethos. We want to make sure that children and young people feel safe and secure. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 18th September 2017
To apply and for further details, please visit our website http://leaf.bournemouth.sch.uk
Interviews to be held week commencing 25th September 2017