TEACHING ASSISTANT VACANCIES – THE VILLAGE SCHOOL
GLPC Points 5 – 11- £21,591 – £24,030 plus 1289 SSA (Actual salary £17,617 – 19,195)
Would you like an opportunity in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 4-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, committed to team work and joint curriculum planning?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has:
• NVQ 2 or equivalent childcare qualification or a commitment to training towards this qualification
• Experience of working with young children
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
• A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
• Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
• The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
• Willingness to give 200%!
Hours of work will be 8.45am – 3.45pm – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and 8.45am – 5pm on Tuesday (32.5 hours per week), including a 45 minute break throughout the day, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This is a term time only post
Application forms and further details available on our website www.tvs.brent.sch.uk or by calling the school officer on 0208 2045396. Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or A Hylton, PA to Headteacher, Grove Park, Kingsbury, London, NW9 0JY.
Closing date: 3pm - 31st March 2020
Shortlisting: 1st April 2020
Interviews w/c 27th April 2020 (following Easter holiday period)