£70-80 per day PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to have recent experience working with children.
November 2021 – July 2022
• Teaching Assistant required to work in Year 4, supporting a child with Global Delay
• The girl is described as being very well mannered but needs support with maintaining focus and is currently attaining at Year 1 level
• The successful Teaching Assistant will be required to provide academic support
• Looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is patient and able to follow clear strategies to help moving his attainment along
• The role starts ASAP and will be for the duration of this academic year
• School located in Kensal Rise, Brent
• 2 form entry mainstream primary school
• Ofsted rate ‘Good’
• Located in an old Victorian building
• Oversubscribed and there is a long waiting list due to the positive reputation the school has across the borough
• An environment where children are happy attending school and are also pushed academically to ensure all children fulfil their potential
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold an enhanced DBS
• Have previous experience working with children in the UK in the past 5 years
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 and quote reference DTXTAG 23245.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.