FRYENT PRIMARY SCHOOL
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to join our strong teaching and learning team. The job will involve supporting groups/individual children to enable them to achieve their full potential. In addition to this you will be supervising children during break times and lunchtimes and leading children in a range of activities and sports. We want all our children to maximise their experience out of the classroom.
You should :-
· Be enthusiastic, energetic and positive.
· Be able to work cooperatively and flexibly in a team.
· Be able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
· Enjoy working with children.
· Be able to display good communication skills.
· Enjoy leading children in play/sport activities.
· Enjoy working within a culturally diverse community.
· Have appropriate experience working in a school or with pupils with ASD.
Fryent Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check and satisfactory references.
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted unless accompanied by a completed application form. For an application pack, please either download a form from the school website or email Mrs Douglas at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27th June 2017
Interview: w/b 3rd July 2017