Smart Teachers is recruiting for Qualified Teaching Assistants to work on a supply cover basis at a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. Daily supply, as well as short-term and long-term contracts are available. We are looking for dedicated, Level 3 Teaching Assistants who wish to pursue their careers in education. We are able to provide you with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in multiple Early Years and primary settings.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistants
• Qualified Level 3
• Immediate start
• Flexible and tailored work options; daily-supply, short-term and long-term contracts available
• Working within an independent school
• Working with children aged 3-9 years of age
• £70 -£80 per day
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurses will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have proven experience working as a nursery nurse within a school/nursery setting
• Have recent teaching assistant experience (minimum 6 weeks)
• Level 3 qualification in childcare (or equivalent) is essential
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH0409TA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.