Cheadle Hulme Primary School
We are seeking to appoint an EYFS Teaching Assistant:
EYFS Mainstream Teaching Assistant
Required from September 2018
Hours: 37 per week, term time only.
Salary: Scale 5 - starting at £17,858 per annum (actual salary)
Flexible working will be considered for these posts.
We seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner who is eager to join our forward thinking Multi Academy Trust. You will have:
- A proven commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
- A proven track record of excellent practice
- The ability to inspire and to be creative
- Very high expectations of all pupils
- A commitment to professional learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to thrive in a high performing environment
You would join a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals who work exceptionally well together.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. The successful applicant will be subject to all vetting and DBS checks.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you. Please indicate your preferred role and hours in your application. To apply, please click on the apply button.
Closing date: 9:00am on Monday 21st May 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 21st May
Observations and interviews: Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th June from 8.30am
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.