A RARE OPPORTUNITY
ENTHUSIASTIC TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, to join our excellent team from September 2018. You will be a dynamic individual who is passionate about supporting children's learning outcomes.
We are looking for:
- A flexible, collaborative and resilient individual;
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity to grow with our already successful and thriving school in innovative new ways; and
- A commitment to ensuring every child reaches their full potential.
We can offer:
- A competitive package and an opportunity to work for an exceptional organisation;
- Children that are enthusiastic and excited to learn within a caring and happy environment;
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues;
- Excellent professional development and guidance with strong networks between our group of schools; and
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its pupils.
A competitive salary is on offer; staff are eligible for a discount on their children's school fees subject to our usual entry criteria. Visits to the school are highly recommended, we look forward to welcoming you.
Please visit our school website to see what we do and how we do it! www.thehampshireschoolchelsea.co.uk
Closing date: 31st May 2018
Interviews and observation date: Individuals will be contacted with specific times.
To arrange a visit to the school and to meet a member of the Senior Leadership Team please telephone Rachael Blaney, Receptionist on 020 7352 7077.
Please apply online or email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of Governors: Mr Tony Little
The Hampshire School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including checks with past employers.