Teaching Assistant (part-time) temporary for up to one year.
17.5 hours per week (Afternoons – 12.30pm – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday), term time only plus teacher training days
We are looking to appoint a part-time teaching assistant, to work as part of our friendly and hardworking team. Our support staff team is integral to the school’s vision to ensure that all children achieve their full potential in all aspects of school life and you would be part of our drive to achieve an outstanding quality of education for every child.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated professional who will inspire and enthuse our children and support them in making good progress in their learning and social/emotional development.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children across the primary age range.
- Have a desire to further develop their skills.
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be approachable and resilient.
- Have a passion for supporting children to be the best they can be.
As a large, three form entry primary school working as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- High quality, ongoing professional development as part of the Castle Phoenix Multi-Academy Trust and Teaching School Alliance;
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to achieve the very best outcomes for every child;
- Friendly, happy and well-behaved children who are keen and eager to learn.
You will have access to an excellent support network through our hardworking, committed staff and continuous professional development during your time with us. All Teaching Assistants benefit from fortnightly training related to their role in school as well as access to CPD opportunities beyond the school.
If this is the role you have been looking for, then come and see us in action and find out more about what this role can offer. If you would like to discuss this post further or arrange a school visit, please contact Laura Greenacre, HR Officer by email at HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk. Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available from Emma Over, Trust HR Director at Castle Phoenix Trust (which includes Hill Farm Primary School, Caludon Castle School and Kingsbury School) – email: HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk. Or on our websites http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ and www.hillfarmprimary.org.uk or at www.wmjobs.co.uk.
Completed forms are returnable to Emma Over at HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Closing date: 9.00 am on Monday 26 February 2018
HILL FARM PRIMARY…INSPIRING CHILDREN, IMPROVING LIVES
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.