32 hours per week, Permanent
Term time only plus teacher training days
Salary: Grade 3 £18,933 - £20,092
Actual Salary: £14,146 - £15,012
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to join our friendly and hardworking team as a teaching assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced teaching assistant or someone undertaking their teaching and learning degree.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under the direction of the class teacher and SENCo to:
- Work with small groups of children to support their learning and deliver set interventions as required
- Deliver specific one to one, or one to two sessions with children to help them progress through their personalised programmes of study.
- Support in the delivery of school reading provision
- Encourage and promote the inclusion and acceptance of all children
We are looking for someone who:
- May have had experience of supporting children with autism spectrum disorder and speech, language and communication needs
- Has the ability to see where and how they can help children make their next steps
- Will commit time and enthusiasm
- Is able to act on their own initiative
- Can form positive and caring relationships with children which motivates them to learn, grow and be confident.
- Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
- Is a good team player who is willing to contribute to the ethos of the school
- Is motivated, passionate and reflective about their work.
We can offer you:
- Training for your role as appropriate to your needs and career aspirations including potential to pursue teacher training at a later date if required.
- A friendly, supportive and positive team to work in
- Regular TA training
This is an exciting opportunity as the school recently became part of the Holy Cross Catholic MAC and is one of the 50 schools identified as part of the Government building programme.
Application packs are available via the school website, www.cncs.school or Suzanne Harris, Headteacher’s PA, Tel: 024 7633 2382 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Thursday 9 December 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
LEADERSHIP TEAM AND GOVERNORS
- Ms O'Connor
- Ms Goodwin
- Ms Green
- Mr Courtney
- Mr Versey
- Mr Williams
- Mrs Perkins
- Mr McDonnell
- Mrs Taylor-Farren