ABC Teachers are working directly with a primary school in Darlaston to recruit for a Teaching Assistant. The position is full time covering a maternity leave.
About the Role:
· TA in year 1
· 16th April to September 2018
· Full Time
· Working with the KS1 teachers for whole class, group work and one to one work
About the School:
· Three form entry
· Strong and supportive leadership team
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Very supportive and caring atmosphere
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Level 2 or higher)
· Have recent classroom assistant experience in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication skills
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Very competitive pay rates
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jack Capjon on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply Now'.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.