We are looking for an individual to join our SEND team. You will work with a range of students with a variety of special educational needs including social and communication difficulties. Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a secondary school setting and providing support to vulnerable children. The hours of work are from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm on Fridays during term time only and the role is fixed term until 31 August 2020.
Why choose Driffield School and Sixth Form?
- We have high expectations of our students and we esteem the qualities of tolerance, courtesy and hard work in the daily life of our school
- A welcoming, talented and committed team will embrace and support you in your career
- We are a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
- You can access in-house career opportunities across the Trust
- It is an exciting time to join The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us
In addition to working at Driffield School and Sixth Form, you will become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, The Snaith School, Driffield School and Sixth Form, North Cave Church of England Primary School, Hunsley Primary School and Yorkshire Wolds Teacher Training. Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
We encourage you to:
- Watch our video below to gain more insight into our Trust
- Visit our site
- Discuss the role with us
If you would like to discuss this role further and visit the school, please contact Laura Sanders, HR Assistant at 01377 232362 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9 am 21st January 2020 and it is anticipated that interviews will be held during week commencing 2 February 2020.
The Education Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.