ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants for flexible working positions across two schools in Leicestershire. The schools cater for the needs of children aged 5-19 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and disabilities.
This role allows for flexibility for candidates to work from 1-5 full days per week between the hours of 8:30-15:30.
Candidates with a background supporting children and young adults with SEND will be considered for the role and a teaching assistant qualification is not essential as equivalent qualifications and experience will be considered.
The schools offer support environments for all new members of staff and there are regular opportunities to apply for permanent positions for the right candidate.
Suitable candidates will:
- Have relevant qualifications OR experience working in an SEND setting.
- Be able to reference the last two years of employment or studying.
- Be able to build strong last relationships with pupils and staff.
- Have an Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
What ABC Teachers can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay, paid by our in-house payroll team.
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you'd like to find out more about the role or other exciting opportunities we have available, then please call Jacob on 01543 228 029 or email at email@example.com.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.