Teaching Assistant for Challenging Behaviours
Are you looking for 5 days work Monday to Friday for a better work life balance?
Are you wanting to help make a difference to young people and children with Autism?
CONTACT VISION FOR EDUCATION TODAY .......
- January to February 2018 start (full time on going)
- Through Vision for Education (One of the UK's leading supply and recruitment agencies)
- Experience in a similar setting or with similar behaviours is a MUST for this role
- Location : Huddersfield SEND Client School
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30
Vision for Education have an urgent requirement for staff experienced in working with children and young people with Autism, SLD and challenging behaviour – who can present with high and often complex needs.
Students may have sensory processing difficulties. There will also occurrences where your ability to work with and support a student in crisis will be vital. Identifying triggers and using Team Teach approved techniques to de-escalate are an important part of the role.
We can bring Team Teach and safeguarding training up to date at no cost to yourself and welcome applications from staff who are keen to work both full and part time as we have requirements for both.
This work often leads to permanent and contracted opportunities after an initial period on a supply basis.
Please contact our Huddersfield SEND team today for more information or to apply.