We require a well-qualified, enthusiastic and successful Teaching Assistant interested in Early Years, to join the growing Primary phase of our thriving, oversubscribed and outstanding all-through school.
Dunraven School Overview
Our aim is “Excellence for All” and the school wish to appoint candidates of significant ability and enthusiasm, aware of and stimulated by the challenges and potential of a successful and diverse co-educational school and keen to share in the development of our All Through Provision. Recognition of our marked progress has been significant and our journey as a school is important to us. For example:
- in February 2011, we were designated as both a National Support School and a Leading-Edge School;
- in August 2011, we converted to Academy status;
- in 2012 we began our development as an All-Through School with children starting in Reception in September 2013;
- in summer 2013 our £20 million BSF programme was completed;
- in October 2014 we were judged as outstanding in all areas, including both Early Years and the Sixth Form, by Ofsted;
- in 2016 we were designated as a National Teaching School and an Academy Sponsor, and the Dunraven Educational Trust was established;
- in September 2018, our Multi Academy Trust was formally set up with the integration of Van Gogh Primary, followed by Goldfinch Primary school in January 2019.
You will join a hardworking, committed team with a positive outlook and dedication to the achievement of our students.
- a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers;
- a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
- a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Shortlisted applicants will be given a tour of the site on the day. Contact Tracey Beland-Tyce, PA to the Head of Primary, for further information.
Closing date: Noon on Monday, 20th May 2019.
Interview date: Friday, 24th May 2019.
Dunraven School is committed to the safety and protection of its students. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees.