Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. From September, we are taking on additional classes and moving to our superb new purpose built site on Union Road in Romford. We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building
- fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- extensive professional development to enhance your knowledge and skills
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teaching assistant (and is possibly looking to one day become a teacher themselves)
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child
We will invest in developing you as a member of our staff – this is a unique opportunity to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can have a chance to meet the students, staff and Senior Leadership. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 01708 932710 to arrange a visit, or for further information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.