Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit
- £70 - £85 (per day) Salary is dependant on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is relevant experience working with children, young people or adults in the past few years.
- Full time (Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30)
- Temporary to Permanent role for the right candidate *subject to Feedback*
- Supply role to begin with through Vision for Education
- Dewsbury / Batley PRU's
- Team Teach is advantageous for this role (Vision can offer this free of charge)
- Contract start date: April 2020
- REFER A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE TO WORK FOR US & YOU’LL BOTH GET REWARDED £125 *
***Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit required within Batley and Dewsbury - You must have relevant experience working with children or young people with challenging behaviours for this Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit role!***
Are you a skilled, diverse and caring Teaching assistant seeking work in a Pupil referral unit setting with challenging behaviours?
Our clients are in huge demand for a like minded Teaching Assistant who is seeking to gain experience assisting pupils who suffer from SEMH needs. We can offer day to day, long term and permanent work. This particular role is a full time, long term role in a PRU setting Batley/ Dewsbury.
The successful candidates will be open minded, flexible and willing to promote a high level of learning. We can FREE offer training such as Team teach as well as several CPD accredited courses.
• Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
• Supporting pupils with SEMH & Learning Difficulties
• Supervising pupils behaviour
• Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
• Adaptable and willing to work with different age groups
• Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities
• Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS
Why Vision for Education
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with us such as Team Teach
• Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
Please call Vision's helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today regarding any questions about this role and also to apply - 01484 642928 or email@example.com
*They must have worked a total of 30 days for us for the bonus to be received